JUST A CLOSER WALK
I am weak but Thou art strong,
Jesus keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long,
As I walk let me walk close to Thee.
Just a closer walk with thee
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea;
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
Thru this world of toil and snares.
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.
When My feeble life is o'er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o'er,
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.
27 INDICATIONS THAT WE NEED REVIVAL
1. When we do not love Him as we once did.
2. When earthly interests and occupations are more important to us
than eternal ones.
3. When we would rather watch TV and read secular books and magazines
than read the Bible and pray.
4. When we have little or no desire for prayer.
5. When we would rather make money than give money.
6. When our Christianity is joyless and passionless.
7. When we know truth in our heads that we are not practicing in our
8. When we make little effort to witness to the lost.
9. When we have time for sports, recreation, and entertainment, but
not for Bible study and prayer.
10. When we do not tremble at the Word of God.
11. When we seldom think thoughts of eternity.
12. When we are more concerned about our jobs and careers than about
the Kingdom of Christ and the salvation of the lost.
13. When Christian husbands and wives are not praying together.
14. When our children are growing up to adopt worldly values, secular
philosophies and ungodly lifestyles.
15. When we watch things on TV and movies that we would not show in
16. When our prayers lack fervency.
17. When our hearts are cold and our eyes are dry.
18. When our singing is half-hearted and our worship lifeless.
19. When we aren't seeing regular evidence of the supernatural power
20. When we are bored with worship.
21. When we are more concerned about what others think about us than
what God thinks about us.
22. When we are making little or no difference in the secular world
23. When we are unmoved by the thought of our neighbors, business
associates and acquaintances going to hell.
24. When we have ceased to weep and mourn and grieve over our sin.
25. When we aren't exercising faith and believing God for the
26. When the fire has gone out in our hearts, our marriages and our
27. When we are blind to the extent of our need and don't think we
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt
find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.